In this episode of Beyond the Wall we Interview our dear friend Lawrence Murray, the Atlantic Centurion, in which we talked, or rather shat on every nation, race and people on earth, except the Turks, when we originally set about talking of the eternal anglo as the main subject but it quickly became a multifaceted and very interesting examination of some of the most important nations and why they currently are in such a sorry state of general shittynest.
For this episode we have in the taco stand: Cavernario, Tercio, Paul von Lettow, Fernando Cortez and special guest: Lawrence Murray(which for now on will be known as Lorenzo Murguía as an honorary Taco)
The Atlantic Centurion
Bon Appetit Goys!
- 00:00 Greetings
- 01:00 the origins of Larry´s name
- 02:00 Democracy the God that failed
- 03:00 the negrofication of the Hispaniola
- 05:00 The Anglo Question/The Eternal Anglo
- 07:30 The British elite, brexit and the eternal Anglo
- 08:00 Fernando Cortes enters the podcast
- 09:00 Larry plugs himself
- 10:00 Ulster rebellion and the hostile elite and population replacement
- 12:00 Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt, Book by Paul Gottfried
- 15:00 British propaganda against Spain, the black legend
- 25:00 The anti-British eternal Anglo and the jews
- 26:30 Color blind anti-whiteness and conservatives
- 28:00 Dreaming of diversity and what if the entire country was NYC
- 28:30 Beyond the melting pot
- 31:00 the collapse of White civilization in NYC
- 40:00 We get into the meat of it, get ready for the ride of your life
- 55:00 Whats the future of White america?
- 56:00 Larry has an article on everything meme
- 1:00:00 Is RaHoWa a real possibility?
- 1:05:00 the eternal Han
- 1:13:00 We have so many tangents we don´t even know what they are
- 1:25:00 Submission
- 1:30:00 The eternal Anglo and the modern american identity
- 1:38:00 the indianization of america
- 1:45:00 The rising tide of color
Larry Murray´s articles in the show: